Chorizo, Pepper and Avacado Skillet. The avocado cream is refreshing and mild and the chipotle cream spicy and face-punching. Keep the skillet over medium heat and add the butter. Toss in the pineapple and stir, cooking until slightly caramelized.
Add the chorizo to the pan, breaking it. For the filling: Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add chorizo, breaking apart into small pieces, then add onion. The Best Mexican Chorizo Chicken Recipes on Yummly You can have Chorizo, Pepper and Avacado Skillet using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chorizo, Pepper and Avacado Skillet
- Prepare 1 lb of radishes, quartered.
- It’s 4 T of EVOO.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 of scallions, sliced.
- You need 12 oz of Chorizo sausage, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- You need 2 c of fresh spinach, chopped.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 of avocado, cut in small cubes.
Chicken & Chorizo Sopes, Mexican Chorizo Rice, Lean Homemade Mexican Chorizo. Stack the tortillas on a plate under. Garnish with sliced avocado, green onions and cilantro and freshly cracked black pepper! Add chorizo and break into small pieces.
Chorizo, Pepper and Avacado Skillet instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- In baking pan, combine radishes, 2 T oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes..
- Reduce oven heat to 350°F..
- In ovenproof skillet, heat 2 T oil. Cook garlic and onion. Add sausage and pepper, cook until sausage is no longer pink..
- Add spinach, cover and cook until wilted. Stir in radishes..
- With large spoon, make for depressions evenly spaced. Crack an egg in each depression and bake for 10-15 minutes, until eggs set..
- Remove from oven, add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle avocado on top and serve..
Once halfway cooked through, add onion and garlic. The best Avocado and Chorizo Crisps recipe you will ever find. Welcome to RecipesPlus, your premier destination for delicious and dreamy food inspiration. Fry the chorizo for a few minutes until golden and slightly crispy on both sides. You can give me Chorizo con Huevos any day of the week.