STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE TRIFLE. For a dessert that looks as great as it tastes, this one can't be beat! Layers of rich pound cake, luscious cream and sweet strawberries make this. Combine strawberries and sugar, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
I don't know nothing about making no strawberry cheesecake so here you go! Strawberry Trifle with Cheesecake Filling Recipe. This Strawberry Trifle is the dessert that my husband requested for his birthday this year. You can have STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE TRIFLE using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE TRIFLE
- Prepare 1 packages of (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (softened or cubed), softened.
- You need 1 cup of (8 ounces) sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of COLD MILK.
- You need 1 packages of (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix.
- You need 1 large of (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- You need 1 cup of – 1/2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 38 crackers).
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 can of (21 ounces each) strawberry pie filling.
Strawberry shortcake trifle that's made with a delicious blend of buttery pound cake, sweet whipped cream and juicy strawberries. The perfect no-bake summer dessert to make for a crowd! I love how fancy a trifle looks, when in reality – it is so easy to make! This gorgeous dessert is both delicious and fun for kids to make.
STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE TRIFLE instructions
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the sour cream; mix well..
- In a small bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping..
- In a small bowl, combine crackers and butter..
- In a 2-1/2-qt. trifle bowl, layer half of the cream cheese mixture, crumbs and pie filling. Repeat layers. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings..
My kids just love to be able to use a butter knife and help in the kitchen. A really simple strawberry cheesecake recipe that disappears before your eyes. We are 'Summer Elevated' with these Strawberry Explosion Cheesecake Trifle Desserts. We've basically got Strawberry Shortcake on steroids…not real steroids! Often a trifle is made with white cake, but we really wanted to amp up the strawberry flavor so we've made a strawberry cake instead, just a box variety will do.