Whole Wheat Mug Muffin.
You can have Whole Wheat Mug Muffin using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Mug Muffin
- Prepare 1/2 of banana.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of pure maple syrup (or honey).
- You need 3 tbsp. of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of raisins.
Whole Wheat Mug Muffin instructions
- In a greased mug (6-8 oz. size), mash the banana half. Then stir in the milk and maple syrup. Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and mix until it's all combined. Stir in the raisins..
- Pop it in the microwave for 45 secs up to 2 mins (It really depends on your microwaves wattage. We heat it in 20 second intervals after the first minute.) It's done when the top is firm and dry..
- That's it! Enjoy it right away..