Hashbrowns. What's the secret to the crispiest hash browns ever? Press out as much extra moisture as possible after grating and before frying. Here's how you can make them perfectly browned and extra crispy.
But these hash browns are so versatile you could serve them a million different ways. Freshly made hash browns are so much better than anything you can buy. Let this easy recipe show you the way to brunch perfection. You can cook Hashbrowns using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hashbrowns
- Prepare 2 of Large Potatoes (or 3 medium).
- You need 1 slice of onion minced.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado.
Learn how to make crispy hashbrowns just like you get at a diner! These are super simple and only require a real potato, butter, oil and a technique. The secret to perfect, crispy hash browns is that the potatoes are dry before cooking, and are cooked in plenty of butter. The side dish deserves main course status.
- Rinse potatoes and chop into cubes, layout on a baking pan..
- Slice up onion and sprinkle over potatoes evenly..
- Add salt, pepper and Italian seasoning..
- Poor a small amount of vegetable oil over potatoes and mix together (not too much, just enough to keep the potatoes from sticking and to make them crispy)..
- Preheat oven to 420°F. Bake for 25 minutes (until golden and crispy)..
- In a bowl beat eggs and add salt and pepper. Scramble eggs into small pieces..
- Once potatoes are done, mix them in with the eggs..
- Lastly, chop up avocado into cubes and mix it in..
- Enjoy! :3.
Check out our best ideas of what to make with hash browns. There are two kinds of hash browns: The chunky, floury, not crisp kind, and the lacy, crunchy, shredded version. Try Dunkin'® tasty hash browns today. Delicious on their own or paired with a sandwich. This Hashbrown Casserole Recipe is a cheesy potato side dish that comes together so easily!